Membership Benefits include:
• Subscription to Rotarian Magazine
• Rotary Lapel Pin
• Avenue for community service, fun and fellowship!
Obligations of a Member of Rotary:
• Attendance at weekly club meetings
• Service through participation in club projects and activities
• Financial Support through quarterly dues of $215. This includes lunch.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Securing a program/speaker once a year.
• Wear your Rotary lapel pin with pride on days of Rotary meetings
• Share personal and professional accomplishments with “Happy Bucks” at weekly meetings. This should include anniversaries, new grandkids, appearing in the news, TV, newspaper, etc. and basically anything that you really are proud of and want to share.
How Do I Become a Member?
After attending a meeting as a guest of the Club, you can complete a
membership application which then goes before the Board of Directors. Upon
acceptance by the Board, your application goes before the club membership
for a general vote. Upon an affirmative vote by a majority of attending
members, your membership is official.